Financial support for female students during the final exam period
Hildegardis Verein supports eligible female students studying at a higher education institution in Münster, particular students from the Diocese of Münster. The organisation grants interest-free loans to students who find themselves in financial difficulties during the final exam period.
You must meet the following conditions:
- You must not be receiving or must be coming to the end of your eligibility for the BaföG student loan.
- Your parents must be unable or unwilling to fulfil their duty to provide for you.
- You should be close to taking your final exams and have a realistic prospect of being admitted to take your exams.
Hildegardis Verein offers individual financial support during the final exam period. If you meet the above conditions, an individual interview will be carried out to determine:
- whether we will grant you an interest-free loan and how much this loan will be
- the period of the loan
- when you will start to repay the loan and how much you will repay in each instalment
Dr. M. Meyer-Schwickerath
Havichhorster Mühle 80
Tel: 02 51 / 14 28 98