- A family counselling centre primarily responsible for families from the southern districts of Münster: Südviertel, Berg Fidel, Aaseestadt, Düesberg und Pluggendorf
- a counseling centre for specialists from daycare centers, schools and other educational institutions in our social space
We advise you
- in a personal conversation at the counseling centre.
- on the phone.
- in the online consultation at beratungsstelle-suedviertel.de/online-beratung
- via video telephony with the free and secure software "Wire" .
- Please make an appointment in advance and call 0251 – 77 4 66.
Counselling and therapeutic services:
- Advice and support with parenting and relationship problems
- Family counseling, couple counseling, individual counseling
- Advice for young people
- Separation and divorce advice
- Diagnostics as well as educational-therapeutic work with children and adolescents
- Outreach family therapy
- Group for young parents and their children(JUMP project)
- Group for mentally ill parents (Aufwind group)
- Group for children of mentally ill parents (Auryn group)
- Group for mentally ill mothers and fathers with their children aged 0-3 years (play activity programme "Anker")
- Group for children separated and divorced (TuSch group)
- Parents course for separated parents („Kinder im Blick“)
Who comes to us
- does so voluntarily, does not need to pay anything for our offer.
- decides and determines, trusts our confidentiality.
Familienberatungsstelle im Südviertel
Tel: 02 51 / 77 46 6
Fax: 02 51 / 79 79 60
Mon 9 am – 6 pm
Tue – Thu 9 am – 5 pm
Fri 9 am – 1 pm