The Ev. Fabi accompanies families coping with situations of upheaval and challenges of everyday life. We offer courses for parents (single or in a couple).
These are, for example:
- new parent course, free for parents with children under 1 year old
- Café Knirps, drop-in meet-up for young families, four sites in Münster
- PEKiP, baby massage and other parent and baby groups
- "World discovery groups" for parents with children from 1 year of age (also decentralized in various districts of Münster)
- Music for parents with babies from the start; Music fun from the 1st year
- Romp and Climb (exercise activities for parents with children aged from 1–3)
- children’s dance classes and creative activities for parents and children
- services relating to parenting, nutrition and a healthy childhood
- wellness days for single mothers with accompanying children’s programme, international women’s breakfast
- Wellcome, early years support
- childminder qualifications
Our programme also includes other courses focusing on a range of different topics (e.g. exercise and health, faith and living, communication and creativity, adult education, IT and technology, fairy tales and storytelling).
A particular focus for our organisation is our education offering for people with disabilities and our annual autumn Münster Fairy Tale Week.
We are an inclusive organisation and our building is wheelchair accessible.
Our annual programme (running summer to summer) is available from the Münster information point (Bürgerberatung centre) and can also be picked up at many other venues across Münster. You can also find information and register for courses online. Its central location near to the central station ensures that Ev. Fabi is easily accessible for mothers and fathers with small children.
Mon – Thu 9 am – 12.30 pm and 3 pm – 6 pm
Fri 9 am – 12.30 pm