All types of families and all generations meet at our public neighbourhood get-togethers (childcare available) for public courses or events or just for a bit of downtime.
Neighbourhood café with childcare:
MuM-Café, Stadtteiltreff Gescherweg 87, Gievenbeck
Monday & Wednesday - Friday, 9 am – 12 noon
Wednesday & Thursday 3 pm – 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday special events
Advice and information
- on questions about living with children
- on returning to work
- on looking after elderly relatives
- native-speaker support with everyday activities, filling in forms, visiting the doctor, visiting government agencies
Setting up and supporting self-help groups
Public events for all generations
- Single parent‘s meeting
At our single parenting club you can meet with other single parents over coffee and cake, exchange ideas, make new contacts and find an open ear for everyday worries. In addition, we want to collect and develop ideas with you on how we can further develop the offer for single parents in the Gievenbeck district.
- flexible childcare during opening hours
- we work together with lots of childminders
MuM e.V., Mehrgenerationenhaus und Mütterzentrum e.V.
Contact person: Karen Paterson
Mon - Fri 9 am – 12 pm,
Wed - Fri 3 – 5 pm
Telefon: 02 51 / 13 34 87 99