Frauenhaus und Beratung e.V.
The Women’s Refuge Advice Centre is an additional service provided by the independent Münster and Telgte Women’s Refuges.
It provides low-threshold, preventive, walk-in advice for women who are experiencing or threatened with physical, emotional, sexual or economic violence.
The women’s refuge advice centre can help:
- women seeking advice on the Protection against Violence Act (Gewaltschutzgesetz)
- women seeking advice on how to have a violent partner removed from the home
- women with relationship or family problems or problems within their circle of friends
- women in situations of acute crisis looking for advice or support
- women who are being abused or threatened or are experiencing or have experienced violence
- women who want to change their life circumstances but feel trapped, and are looking for guidance and some perspective going forward
- women being stalked by an ex-partner
- women of all nationalities
It goes without saying that the women’s refuge advice centre is subject to a duty of confidentiality. If you prefer, we can also help you anonymously.
Appointments by telephone arrangement.