A pregnancy changes your life. Joy and uncertainty lie together closely, a lot of questions arise. You don't have to deal with all of that alone.
We are here for you and are happy to take some time for you!
Our counselling services:
- We accompany you in becoming and being a parent
- We give advice on pregnany conflicts pursuant to Section 218 / 219 of the German Criminal Code
- We offer psychosocial counseling with prenatal diagnostics and the unfulfilled desire to have children
- We arrange financial and other help for you
- We advise on the option of a confidential birth
- We support you with contacts with authorities and legal questions
- We inform you on contraception and family planning
Counselling services are offered free of charge, independent of religious denomination or nationality and may be provided anonymously on request.
By request, we can provide you with certification that abortion counselling has been provided pursuant to Section 219 of the German Criminal Code.
We also arrange financial support from the Bundesstiftung Mutter und Kind or the City of Münster Discretionary Fund.
We are happy to help you finance long-term contraception.
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Wed 9 am – 1 pm
Walk-in consultation sessions every Tuesday from 9.30 am-11.30 am in Stadtteilhaus “La Vie”, Dieckmannstr. 127, Münster-Gievenbeck
donum vitae Münster e.V.
Birgit Ruhnau / Julia Holkenbrink