Hardly any event changes a life as much as a pregnancy, which promises family happiness and changes life plans. Joy and uncertainty sometimes are close together.
As part of our service we provide counsel for:
- Pregnant women (including conflict consulting pursuant to Section 219 of the German Criminal Code)
- Expectant fathers
- Parents of children under 3 years
We advise and accompany you individually or as a couple on these topics:
- Pregnancy and childbirth until the completed third year of your child
- Couple relationship and parent role
- Educational and development issues
- Family planning
- Desire for children
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Sexuality and contraception
- Pregnancy conflict and legal issues
- Support after abortion, stillbirth, loss of a child
Please contact us!
Counselling services are offered free of charge, independent of religious denomination or nationality and may be provided anonymously on request.
Beratungs- und BildungsCentrum GmbH - Schwangerschaftsberatung
Alter Steinweg 34
Mon – Wed 9 am – 4.30 pm
Thu 9 am – 6 pm
Fri 9 am – 1 pm
Appointments by arrangement.